Translate

Tuesday 28 June 2016

WTF? Who Totally Forgot

Love a bit of humour..... don't you???
Who made a card and totally forgot to leave room for the question mark??


Why I do believe that would be me, BUT I made an executive decision and decided that it still looked okay as there wasn't any room and no way I was cutting that top section off.

I was sitting, relaxing and just playing around with this digital stamp from
Sassy Cheryl's Digital Stamps . I bought a few images as they are so so cute but hadn't
coloured. This one I just did a rough colour in but thought he looked cute and scruffy
then Elysha told me 'ohhh mum so buful, lub him' so thats the decider.


So I went through my sentiments and thought this set was perfect. they tickle my fancy
WTF?! includes 'Who totally forgot' 'who's turning forty?' 'who's turning fifty' 'Where's the fun' 'Wow that's fantastic'. They need more use.....yes

Simple card, digital image coloured with copics, check out the little bottle on his hat. Sentiment added and finished. CAS.

Challenges
breezing in with an hour to spare lol.









thanks so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.









14 comments:

Ashwini Rao said...

I think it looks gorgeous, though and I completely agree with Elysha! :)

Ruth said...

Hahaha! This is so fun! I too love his scruffiness, Elysha is dead right. :D xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a brillaint card! Love the fur colouring too. Thank you for the very kind comment on my blog. The image you liked, called Heidi, is from Whimsy Stamps, but you can get her from Dies To Die For here:
https://www.diestodiefor.com/proddetail.php?prod=ws-heidi
When you visit me, if you want to know something about products I have used, I list them at the bottom of my post, often with a link to where you can buy ;) xx

Cara said...

Great card, it doesn't need the question mark. Your colouring of the dog is perfect, it really gives the feeling of scruffy dog fur. Cara x

coldwaters2 said...

LOL oh this card is full of fun Aileen and what a beautiful doggy image superb colouring I love it
hugs
lorraine x

BożenA said...

I smile all the time :-)) great card, I love her sense of humor. The dog is well painted. Can be seen clearly, that is a pretty shaggy.
hugs,
BozenA

Lynne K said...

Great card! Love the image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Kim Heggins said...

You are so funny...what a wonderful card! Too darn cute.

Lilian said...

That's funny!!! So cute!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

lostinpaper said...

Question mark... exclamation mark... they're all the same (wink). Love your fun laugh out loud card!

OttawaMom said...

Super cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha Love it! Great texture on your shaggy dog too :)

Lynne in NI said...

Hahaha Love it! Great texture on your shaggy dog too :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Ha ha ha, I love humor on cards!