Translate

Thursday 11 November 2021

Happy Birthday

 I shared this card on Instagram yesterday and thought I would add here and 

share on The Flower Challenge Blog. Especially as this image

has lots of leaves.




Here I have used one of Emily Midgett beautifully drawn images.
Approximately once a month Emily puts a collection of images that she
then sells in sets for either Copic colouring or watercolouring. They are not continually available so if you are interested in any of her limited releases best thing to do is follow her on Instagram or her website. 

I have coloured with Copics and after watching Emily colour one of these huge leaves
I decided to have a go and I love how it turned out.

To finish the card off I added these bronze gems and the 'birthday Wishes' wood piece that I heat embossed with gold glitter twice.

Now come on, off you go to check out what the rest of the design team have been up to and consider joining us. We would love to see you there.

Crafty Hugs


Aileen


6 comments:

Viv said...

Beautiful Aileen.

Vicki Dutcher said...

That green leaf is stunning beautiful job

lostinpaper said...

WOW! Look at that fabulous large leaf.... your colouring is amazing Aileen!! ps Emily is incredible too!

Viv said...

Gorgeous card here Aileen ;) Viv xx

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the coloring!

BożenA said...

WOW! Stuning card and coloring!!!
xx