Translate

Wednesday 5 April 2023

The Flower Challenge #79 Focus on Background Stamping

 

Its time for the latest challenge at The Flower Challenge Blog



Although this is a Christmas background stamp I have coloured with purples and pinks and made it
a Happy Birthday card. I stamped and heat embossed in gold on vellum.



I didn't realised how dark this photo looked until I added it here so have made it a bit bigger for you.
I coloured the flowers with Zig watercolour brushes and a little bit of Nuvo Glitter brush.
To finish it off I added lots of smooth gold gems and sparkly clear gems.

I love how this turned out and hope you do to.

Now its time to go see what the Design Team have been up to and our Guest Designer, Ishani who has designed a wonderful card. If you have time check out her amazing cards on her website or Instagram. I have watched Ishani since she first came on the cardmaking scene doing cards with Quill art and have watcher her amazing talent flourish and grow. A account worth following.


Crafty Hugs


Aileen







10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I didn't pick that it was a Christmas background until you said. Doesn't it make such a difference and stretch your stamps to colour it a different colour? Love it Aileen!

Stef Perry said...

Aileen, your card is absolutely gorgeous with the gold embossing and the vibrant zig coloring!! Love this so much!

TaeEun said...

I didn't realize that the image is from a Christmas stamp until I read it! It looks so pretty, especially I love the two toned flowers!

Viv said...

Another gorgeous card again Aileen, love all the purples and pinks too ;) hugs Viv xx

Kristin Sluhan said...

This background is magical...I love that you used a Christmas stamp and used it a different way! SO smart. THanks for visiting and commenting on my blog...I really appreciate the love!

wienerhoneymooners said...

STUNNING!

Barbara Nimmo said...

The floral arrangements you featured are absolutely breathtaking, and I found myself drawn into a world of color and serenity!
https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/does-chime-show-pending-deposits/

Ashlee Rolfson said...

Thank you for sharing your passion for flowers and spreading joy through your blog. Your dedication to capturing nature's beauty is truly inspiring!
https://www.frugalishness.com/stan-lee-net-worth/

Bobby said...

Your like to challenge #84 isn't working, Aileen. It sent me here and when I search your archive I still find this post.

Casumo said...

Thanks for your passion and insight into this subject