It"s time for The Flower Challenge reminder post.
Here you can see the stamped and copic coloured image through the acetate window of the card front.
I made the card front by die cutting the palm leaves a number of times then gluing to the card front. I trimmed off pieces hanging over edges and used some to fill places. Then I decided to cut a window rather than put the coloured image on the card front. I picked a stitched square die that fit the image perfectly. Of course then the piece was thick and I had to put it through a couple of times, the washi tape holding it in place then adhered so well that when I removed it it removed some card layer.
Hence the bright pink "happy birthday' that I have attached to the card front to cover the damaged leaf.
I added a piece of acetate to the inside of the card which gave the card front a firmer shape when it was closed.
This wonderful image is from Newtons Nook Really enjoyed colouring this.
Thank you so much for coming to visit and now its time to go check out what the girls have been up to at The Flower Challenge