Translate

Friday 20 November 2020

Christmas Cards #3

Another three Christmas cards to add to the ever expanding bundle.
This first  card started with a very pale apricot coloured watercolour panel. 
Got some glitter paste and stirred in some distress oxide till it looked fine to me. Used the
'HOHOHO' Christmas stencil and then added the glitter past that had an orange look to it. 
 

Once it was dry I sat and pondered life trying to decide what I wanted to do with
this panel. I decided to attached to a white card base then looked through my
coloured Christmas images.

I decided these sweet mice and the hat looked perfect so I attached with dimensional foam
to sit them a little higher. Happy as with this.



Next one is even easier. This is just a couple of colours of Distress Oxide blended together then flicked water on. After I was happy with the look I attached to a white card base.


Close up to show off the pretty little pink sparkles.

Stamped and white heat embossed this sweet sentiment and snowflakes. Totally blank on the brand sorry. If anyone wants to know I will look it up for you, otherwise let's just admire. Added an odd number of sparkly gems to keep in flow.



I just love the look on this fella's face. After stamping and colouring with Copics I decided to
add a funny sentiment I had.

I think the sentiment goes perfectly with that attitude. And finished off with a HOHOHO
pattern paper. Added to a pale blue cardbase and another one bites the dust.

Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you enjoyed what you go to see and come visit again soon.

Crafty Hugs


Aileen







No comments: