Translate

Friday 13 November 2020

Christmas Is Coming #1

Since I have so many Christmas cards still to come I have just decided to call them all Christmas is Coming  followed by a number so you know its a new post and it saves me trying to come up with titles.

These next two cards are totally easy as this is a background stamp.  This stamp is called
Garland Bold Background and when I looked it up in google images I found where people had also used it as a valentine background adding little hearts to the ends of the chains and that was also brilliant. 


Very easy to stamp on this black cardstock making sure to use the anti static pillow first.

For this I have added a hanging snowflake diecut which is from Memory Box and it just finished off the design perfectly. I trimmed down the stamped image and added to a bright green cardbase and finished it off with a 'Seasons Greetings' sentiment.

Same idea for this one except I stamped onto blue vellum. Cut to size and added to a white cardbase.

Added the hanging snowflake on the left this time and this one was cut from silver glitter
cardstock. The Sentiment is from Stamplorations 


Love how they turned out.



Another easy peasy card, coloured this cute as Elf from MFT BB Santa's Elves

Added a bit of sparkle to the hat and cuffs





Then I die cut this snowflake edge from blue/green glitter paper and added the
strip down the side of the card and silver mirror card die cut 'Be Jolly' also from stamplorations.

Thats it for today. Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.




Crafty Hugs

Aileen



1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

These are all so fabulous Aileen, love the elegance of that garland and those cute little elves are one of my all time fave Xmas sets from MFT... I'm kinda hoping that the 'vault' may bring them back! Thanks for the inspiration and reminding me that I need to get a 'kick on' with my cards lol.