Translate

Monday 18 January 2021

Miss You & Together Forever

Putting together some cards using images I have previously coloured.

I love this image from Mo's Digital Pencil, he is just such a sweetie
and he does look like he is looking for someone hence the 'Miss you'.

Coloured with Copics which I cant use at the moment as I injured my hand.
I cant colour but I can now put things together as long as I don't try to use
the injured finger.

I die cut a frame for him from some tropical paper and added fun foam to the inside part of
the frame. Added the die cut 'Miss you' and all done.

Here I have coloured the flowers from 'The Ton' with Copics and I coloured the bottom flower
twice and added another layer slightly darker. Fussy cut then added dimensional
tape to lift slightly.

I used a couple of 'Tim Holtz' partial dies to add interest
to the front of the card. I love how it turned out.

A few silver gems to go with the silver mirror cardstock
'together' die cut. I think this will make a nice wedding card.

Thank you so much for coming to check out my cards and I hope you come again.

Crafty Hugs

Aileen

 

2 comments:

TaeEun said...

Amazing Copic coloring on both images as always, Aileen! And I love how you assembled the cards! The fussy cut peony cluster looks gorgeous on the unique die cut base! Hope your finger heals fast <3!

lostinpaper said...

Hope your finger is better soon, you have some amazing images all ready coloured to go! Your cards are so wonderful Aileen!