Translate

Monday 4 July 2022

The Flower Challenge #70 CAS

 


Okay this month is CAS, sounds very simple but can at times make us feel too
challenged. I have joined a group on Facebook thats all about CAS cards and the amazing ideas everyone has means I am feeling totally inspired.


Her is my card with a very small sentiment and this beautiful flower from  Gina K.
Coloured with Copics. No glitter, no sparkle, one layer.


I love how this looks and hope you do too. Now its time to go check out the rest of the Design Teams cards at The Flower Challenge Blog.

Joi9ning us this month is Marcia Hill who has made the mot beautiful card. Go check out her blog too as her cards are totally worth checking out.

Crafty Hugs


Aileen






9 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Perfection, Aileen! I find CAS the most difficult card to create, and here you are with your stunning example of pure cleanness! Beautiful, and gorgeous coloring too!

lostinpaper said...

You know me and my love for CAS, you have nailed it with your beautifully coloured bloom!!

BożenA said...

Fantastic card with amazing colors. I love that there is CAS!!!!!
hugs,
BożenA

TaeEun said...

Your Copic coloring is amazing as always, Aileen! I love that you used coral-orange color along with the soft pink tone! A beautiful one layer card!

I Card Everyone said...

So beautiful, Aileen! Your coloring always blows me away!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...your coloring on these flowers is GORGEOUS Aileen!! CAS perfection. And thanks so much for the kind words on my card...totally appreciated!! :0)

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello Aileen: This is one gorgeous CAS card, love those Tiger Lillies colored in that soft peach inks.
Beautifully done, my friend.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.

Bobby said...

Beautiful coloring on those lilies, Aileen.

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Aileen and I love the soft colors you used for your lilies so beautiful!