Translate

Friday 17 April 2015

Flickr Cards Two


Another card using a digital image from Mo's Digital  Pencil. I really love her images and find it really relaxing colouring or water colouring these images. This one is done with copics and I used a little bit of Glossy Accents to give 3rd look to the glasses and ice block though you can't see it on the icebock.

  The background is paper cut from a 6 x 6 pattern paper pad. it is layered on Orange cardstock then all placed on hite card base.

Love the sentiment 'Whats up?' its just so casual.











Used the same layout just flipped and the same sentiment and same graphic artist. Another of Mo's Digital Pencil images. I think she is called 'Who me?' but I love her for What's up? as well. On this one colouring again with copics and Glossy Accents on dog collar and flower on the t-shirt.



This Masterpiece was for my granddaughter after she was born. Lots and lots of colouring in.
 I have used Mo's Digital Pencil images and Lili of the Valley rubber stamps and a couple of images from other digital artists that I am having a mental blank on their names at the moment The beautiful baby image which I also used for the card is so lifelike I love it but for the life of me the name is just out of reach. The owls were a freebie at the time of download. The butterflies are Hero Art Digitals and I printed them up tiny, teeny, it bity and coloured them all.

All images coloured with copics or Inktense Pencils and bits of jelly roll glitter pen. Made the backgrounds with pattern paper and gems and star gems, a chipboard heart covered in glue then glitter, a couple of charms and buttons and bows.

The hardest part was the frame that came from Kaisercraft and was chipboard that needed painting. We must have used two tins of paint to get an even glossy white look. All the pink is cardstock cut to size and of course a couple of photos of my beautiful granddaughter included.

2 comments:

Diane said...

What super cute designs, image and papers.

Hugs Diane

lostinpaper said...

There you are! I didn't know that you were back on your card blog (insert hand hit to forehead here). It's been so nice catching up on your posts and swooning over your colouring skills. Sad to hear that your blog 'Hands can Talk' is no longer, but it sounds like your life is extremely full and you just can't do it all, but you know, sometimes when one door closes you find another opens, it's the adventure that is the fun! Hope you have a great weekend and find just a little crafty time. I'm off to add your blog to my reader (I had to change to bloglovin, but not lovin it as much as the old one that just 'stopped' working one day. For some reason it doesn't allow me to add some blogs... I'll bet it's user error though lol)