Translate

Sunday 26 April 2015

Will a Kiss Make It Better

This is what we call squeezing into a challenge at the last minute. I had coloured this stamped image and loved it, saw the challenge and thought why not. so with one hour to go I decided to make the card.
Will post to the challenge and come back and finish as only 20 minutes to go.
Have done this for the Sentimental Sundays Challenge Animal Love

Ok hope this doesn't effect the post. This is a Unity stamp and sentiment. Coloured with copics. Used a rectangle stitched die and yes of course then I torn a bit of the cardstock with the washi tape as I removed it, hence the gems. Only had the big gem in blue, looked silly on its own so added two clear ones that I coloured with different copics till I was happy.

Used the mist to stamp the sentiment, perfect except I got a wee bit of ink on the corner of the stamp, ahh well makes it handmade I say. Blue/mauve cardstock under the main image and all on a white card base. The top layer is on dimensional foam so not flat.

I feel pretty happy with this card. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Hi Aileen, what a beautiful card you've made here. I love the soft colors and this image is one of my favs from Unity. Thanks for playing with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

AJ - DT, Sentimental Sundays

Darnell said...

This is such an adorable card! I wouldn't have even noticed the oops if you hadn't said. I've had a lovely time catching up with a couple of posts I've missed, including the moving post about your father with those awesome photos! Well done, Aileen! Your blog is looking great!! Enjoy the process!! Hugs, Darnell

Becca Cruger said...

Now this card deserves a big AWWWWW and so I am here to deliver it. It's sooo adorable!!