Translate

Thursday, 3 November 2016

Smile with Mo's little fairies and window box


I coloured the little fairies with copics then cut then out. I added a bit of
sparkle with Wink of Stella on the wings, skirts and flowers.


I then coloured the window frame frame and flower box and flowers. This is
also a Mo's Digital Pencil image. After I finished to window

I have added the fairies with dimensional foam tape to lift them a bit.
Im hoping that you see the window the same as me and that there is a bit
of depth around the window.


I think it looks so cute and as though they are about to pop in
on a friend and let them know they are there to bring a smile to their day.



Challenges :












Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.




9 comments:

  1. such a precious little image and such a sweet card mf!!
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning design!! Really love your coloring along with your popped out dimension on this scene!! Beautifully done! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
    My Blog: Stamp Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and yes, it does make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...love your adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG they are just the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Aileen! Such a gorgeous wee scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colouring. Adorable card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit and please share your thoughts as long as they are positive.