Translate

Tuesday 14 November 2017

May all your holiday wishes come true & Celebrate


I think this is the only sentiment I have ever with 'holiday' rather than
Christmas. To be honest I wish the stamp companies would sell stamps with both
options available. I grew up Catholic and we have always celebrated Christmas 
and we continue to celebrate Christmas and all its beauty.
So now I have a stamp for cards for people when I am not sure
and I am sure they will love these little chickies too. How cute are they. They are all individual so
you can layout in any design you want. I added KindyGlitz to my Santa hat and Copic 
coloured everything. A few silvered gold stars finished off the card perfectly.



This next card I had a bit of fun photographing as a breeze keep springing up
and blowing it over just as I went to take the photo.


Of course I was too lazy to go find something that would hold it in place
(mind you I would have been going to find the right thing not being at home).


But I finally got a couple of photos that aren't too bad. Coloured with copics. Edged with silver
sparkle washi tape and finished off with a die cut 'celebrate' cut from silver mirror cardstock.

Thats me in the bright pink dress and with the light purple hair for the Christmas party!!!!!

Challenges:


Celebrate




Celebrate (I hope its CAS enough, if not 
let me know and I will remove)




May all your holidays wishes come true - 4 stamps used




Celebrate




May all your holiday wishes come true




Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, fun cards Aileen! Love the trio in both the cards!
hugs, Ashwini

Cardsbymaaike said...

oh lol, for a second I thought your chickie santa was a naked santa haha, anyway great cards and thank you for joining us with AAA cards

Marilyn said...

Your cards are gorgeous! Those chicks are some of my fave Stampingbella images and you've created a fab card with them. Two great cards actually!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards Aileen. The card with the little chickies is so cute. I love the one with the big beard hihi. Lovely coloured and designed.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Viv said...

Your colouring is terrific on these cards Aileen. Great job.

Mac Mable said...

Such a cute first card and loving the fun second one. Both beautifully coloured and love your new image!!! x

I Card Everyone said...

OH do I LOve that bearded bird! Fantastic cards, Aileen!
=]

BożenA said...

You look beautiful in this pink dress. Who is your tailor? :-)) I immediately recognized your card. I love these sweet chickens, but your coloring made it really come alive on the card. They look stunning !!

Jane said...

Beautiful colouring and this ladies sure know how to celebrate! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Cara said...

Two fabulous cards, your colouring is amazing. I want her purple hair and her waist!

Katrina Bufton said...

Both gorgeous cards and awesome colouring.
Katrina x

Bobby said...

Your coloring on both cards is incredible, Aileen.

lostinpaper said...

and I'm the one in the green and purple dress with a Pina colada in my hand (wink)!

Coralynn Murray said...

I love the ladies ready for night out! Thanks for playin along with us at AAA Cards!

Jo Ann said...

Your card are both fun and gorgeous. Love your bold coloring and works perfectly with a primarily white background. Great work! So glad you linked with us at 613 Avenue Create. Have a blessed day!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com