Translate

Thursday 16 November 2017

The Flower Challenge #14 Reminder


It's that time again when we remind you that you have 10 more days to make a card or two join us in our latest challenge at:


For some people the thought of CAS can be intimidating but really don't let it stop you giving it a go.
We are really relaxed at The Flower Callenge and its not like we are saying 'one layer and CAS cause that can be really SCARY' no its just CAS which is Clean and Simple so keeping your design with lots of white space of card colour space if you used a coloured card base and a very simple design (which of course includes Flowers as your main image) and of course it meeds to to simple.


My photo is shocking but you get the idea. I stamped and white embossed the flower panel from Stamplorations and then I just added Zig water colours and washed it out with water till I was happy with the colour. One layer then another in the palest blue and then a little place brown for the flower centres.

I diecut the panel with a new die I got from PoppyCraft Dies the link I have is for Australia which of course means if you are overseas they are even cheaper but they are all 40% off these xxx stitch dies cut beautifully and comes in squares and rectangles and circles etc. The ones I used there are 8 in the set so I used the two closest in size (I don't get commission for mentioning companies by the way which is lucky cause half the time I get them mixed up lol).

I cut the under layer in pale blue, directly attached to the white card base then added by hello (WPlus9) die cut that was cut in silver mirror card.


So simple and pretty and ready to go.


Now its time to go check out what the rest of the Design Team have been up to then sit down and create and join us.

Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is so pretty. Love those blue flowers and CAS design.

I Card Everyone said...

so very lovely... *sigh* not enough time in the day, week, month, year! xx
=]

BożenA said...

Your ZIG are real wizards! I love how you freed color as the petals fade into the background. Awesome!

Darnell said...

Your card is dreamy, Aileeen! I love everything about it!! Hugs, Darnell

Karen Dunbrook said...

Love how you did the blue flower piece...so elegant and lovely mf.
xx Karen

Cara said...

I love how delicate and elegant your card is x

Viv said...

A perfect card Aileen.

coldwaters2 said...

Aileen this is beautiful I love those flowers they look so soft and delicate, I also love the CAS style it always looks so classy and professional
hugs
lorraine x

Ruth said...

Your photo isn’t shocking, don’t be daft! I absolutely love the blue against the white. It’s just so so pretty. I love CAS. it’s very much not scary. And now I need to go and look up these Dies....... xx

Viv said...

Such a gorgeous flowery card Aileen, loving the blue too, another awesome card mf ;) hugs Viv xx