Translate

Monday 13 November 2017

Three Copic Coloured Christmas Cards Three Different Companies Stamps

I've started off with a Stamping Bella stamp that I bought last year and and I think I got one card made with it so thought I better  get some more done. Its cute, and I must say I look at the reindeer and wonder how jolly he is feeling as his feathered friends decorate him.



After copic colouring I added some Glossy Accents to all the Christmas lights
to add a bit of dimension. A quick and easy card to colour.






This next card is a Penny Black with an image drawn by Mo fro Mo's Digital Pencils. I do so love her drawing skills and have started collecting some of her images as stamps.
Again I have coloured with Copics.

This image is a little out of focus but I like that it shows the snow I added with KindyGlitz white 
dots on the front of the card to look like snow.
I love how the colour combination turned out and her red cheeks and nose. I can see that although we don't have Christmas in the Winter it will become a popular stamp for me.




I have had a lot of fun playing with these fellows from Mama Elephant. Another set I ordered last year and they didnt arrive till too late for last years Christmas so perfect for this year. This card I have used all of them and made a Christmas tree with two deers 'a-leapin'


In this photo they look a little rosier than they actually are but thats just the way the photo turned out. As they filled the card perfectly I really didnt need to add anything else. I finished off with Glossy Accents on all their noses and the Merry Christmas from the same set.

Ohhh they are so cute.


Challenges:


Merry Christmas Reindeer Tree (without the Twist this time)




Merry Christmas - used 9 stamps all up




Tis the season to be Jolly





Hope you Have a Magical Christmas Card





Tis the season to be Jolly




Christmas- I grew up traditional and it was all about Christmas and as my parents both disappear into Alzehimers I find it even more important to be as traditional as possible. Not only for them but to share with my grandchildren and hope that they too will continue the tradition.

Hope you Have a Magical Christmas Card




Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.









9 comments:

Claire said...

These are gorgeous, but that reindeer has it for me - It's such a fun image and makes me smile plus your colouring is super x

Lynne said...

All wonderful cards, but I love the colours you have used on your entry at AYLI. Thank you for joining in and good luck x

Viv said...

Great cards Aileen. Perfect examples of one layer goodyness! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

Darnell said...

More super and beautifully colored Christmas cards from you, Aileen!! I agree with you about that first reindeer. He seems rather put out, doesn't he?! Thanks for the inspiration, as always!! Hugs, Darnell

brenda said...

Wow Aileen, a whole post of one layer Christmas cards, each one perfect examples of they style, it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations again, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Cara said...

Love the stamping Bella card, perfectly coloured. Maybe the reindeer tied that chick up in lights that's on the floor! Your little girl is just adorable. What a fabulous idea to make the cute reindeer do gymnastics like that!

Sarah said...

Fabulous cards and very welcome entries for us at AYLI. I love your reasons for choosing Christmas, so important to maintain family traditions. Sarah DT

BożenA said...

All three cards are awesome. They are fun and so beautifully colored.

Bobby said...

Your Copic coloring is amazing, Aileen, and the images you chose to color are so cute/fun.