Translate

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Happy 6th Birthday Sophie


 It's that special time of the year again and Sophie is 6. How time has flown and in Sophie I see my successor, lol in the land of craft. She loves to colour and draw and making cards and she loves all things glitter and sparkly and unicorns and mermaids and fairies so of course she is perfect as my successor one day.

Making a card for Sophie is always something that must have lots of thought and must include her favourite things. This time I have used a new to me Picket Fence stamp, a Unicorn Princess.
I have coloured the Princess and her sweet unicorn with Copics then added some sparkle with some Sparkle gel pens.
If you enlarge the image you will see her eyes and  some of her hair have special sparkle power.
Then I decided she needed to be framed by a glitter frame and I cut this from glitter funfoam. How cool in that. There was a little bit of room each side on the frame and instead of cutting the card base down I added this tape each side that is holographic and picks up pinks and mauves and blues so just perfect for this card. And of course there are even holographic gems.
I stamped the sentiment with an ink pad that has all those colours together (pinks and purples).

The inside and outside sentiment come with the image on the front of the card. After adding my sentiment inside I felt it still needed something.
Another princess of course, this time from Craftin Desert Diva "Your Wish'  and just so she is perfect for Sophie I added her with a wobbler and my girl sure does love wobblers.

 Okay one busy card for one very busy young lady.
Thanks so much for coming to have a look and I hope you come again soon.

My promised post on the Chocolate boxes is the next one as I needed to do this first.

xxx Aileen



Challenges:






used washi







5 comments:

Aileen said...

cute as

Dandi93 said...

Sweet card for Sophie Aileen, I'm sure she will love all of the sparkle... That sleeping baby unicorn is absolutely adorable....

Deb said...

Gorgeous card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

~ginny said...

Aileen, thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like her beautiful, glittery, green eyes!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Greta said...

Super special card for your super special Sophia! Love all the glitter & bet Sophia did, too!