Translate

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Two Cards Today



I've been colouring in every day so today I decided to make cards.
 I got five done but will just share two today.

This first one I have coloured in this free image from Stamplorations.
I decided I would go soft with this colouring and leave some of the areas
uncoloured. Boy did I struggle, my every instinct wants to colour everything
that looks like it should be coloured.

I did try to stop but I continued a bit more than I should have but I was able to stop
before everything was coloured. I just used two soft pinks and love how it turned out.
I wasn't sure what to do with the centre heart then remembered this wonderful heart die
that I am pretty sure I got from Hero Art. Cut out in silver then 3 times in white, all glued
together then added to the front. Finished off with this wonderful "with love" from Waffle Flower.

I went with pale pink card base and added a layer of pink fun foam to lift
the coloured panel slightly. I really love how this turned out and Im so
glad I didnt go with the vibrant rainbow colours I first thought of.


Now this card is using another of Rachel Vass Designs digital images that she sells
on Etsy. Gentle colouring again this time with soft blue flowers, pale pink nail polish
and a silver braclet.

I layered onto silver mirror card then onto a pale mauve card base. No sentiment
as I couldn't decide what I wanted on it.

I'm going to add these to The30DayColouringChallenge. I cant believe its the 15th
challenge. Its like one of those things that I cant imagine not doing anymore.




All the best and hopefully see you again soon.


xx Aileen



2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

The pink coloured card is gorgeous. I love the addition of the die cut heart over the top. Very classy looking. Hugs Mrs A.

lostinpaper said...

Keep colouring and keep sharing my friend, you are always isnspiring!