A birthday card that nearly hit the bin. Do you ever have those days
where every step something seems to go wrong?
I coloured this in the last 30 Day Colouring Challenge and I think I am going to spend this challenge using the images I have coloured as I have so many and maybe colouring one or two plus a big project I am in the middle of stamping out.
So back to this creation, added Glossy Accents to balloon, beak, icing and hat.added the image to a white card base, oops crooked, removed without too much damage and fixed.
Then I decided to use the big Happy Birthday that fits perfectly gold mirror card and I dont know how I managed it but I got glue everywhere. There were marks on the mirror card itself and all over the place on the card. The more I tried to clean it up the worse it got.
I added some die cut stars and banner scrolls, I liked how they looked but the eye still drifted to the marks from not only the glue now but also from the rubber I had used to clean some off. Then I thought ok, glitter, so I added more glue in the areas where I had glue marks and on the die cut, added lots of white glitter. Thought it was okay
Took photos and bang where ever the gold letters didn't have glitter it looked stupid. Last try, die cut the Happy Birthday again, was very careful with the glue and added to the card front, no glitter.
I think I saved it and it will do for someones birthday.
What a drama for one card. Thats it, see you soon with more. Thank
you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.