Translate

Monday 15 June 2015

Strut your stuff


Strut your stuff - says it all. Look at that attitude. Watercolored with Peerless Watercolours. She was actually coloured in the last challenge but I hadn't doe anything with her so I thought I would play with the word colouring as I set her up on her card and played around with finding the right colouring for the background matt!!! and gems!!

So she was painted and stamped on watercolour paper. I cut her out with a brand-new rectangle die with little holes all around it. Could have framed with a slightly larger piece of coloured card stock as it cuts the dots on both the inside and outside of the rectangle but decided after I cut the additional frame in pink that I liked the dotty pink sheet better so did my usual laying the rectangle at an angle. of course I put it all together then though oooops sentiment!

Stamped, using Miss Misti the Magnificant, and was able to stamp three times to get everything looking perfect, no missing sections of the letters. Finished off with a couple of pink gems and all ready to go to 'The Daily Marker 30 Day Colouring Challenge' Day 13

Hope you enjoy your visit.

1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

AWEsome Aileen, reminds me of the pictures from my children's books.....