Translate

Monday 23 November 2015

Be Merry and Bright


There are a few photos in this post as I have added both cards using this image just one is in greys the other in browns.

Aren't they cute???

This is another digi image. This one is from Tiddly Inks 'Be Merry and Bright Pup'
I have added the link, I mean it doesn't get any better $1 and there are two images. One with the puppy and the other with these wee little birds. Too good, $1:00, what a bargain.


There are some challenges that don't allow digi images that have been hand coloured but they are few and far between.


I love them, it allows me to have more images to colour in and play with and there are so many fantastic artists out there who are willing to share their images at prices that allow us all to have them AND most are instant access so when you NEED/MUST HAVE an image always worth checking them out.

I have favourites and would be happy to list them if anyone is interested. Let me know.

 I print them up on Copic cardstock on my Laser Printer which means I can use them straight away with copics and have no problems. I have also printed up on basic cardstock when colouring with pencils with baby oil and watercolour paper for watercolouring plus now of course there is all this foiling of images than means digi images and sentiments have a new value within crafting.

As you can see with these two cards I printed up on Copic friendly cardstock and coloured in with my copics. My pups are:

coloured with the palest colour then the next colour is sort of splotted (made up!!) on. Next colour for a bit of shadow, very simple and I think they look so cute. I coloured the Christmas lights then added coloured gel pen to the lights for a bit of sparkle. I also used the red glitter gel pen on the sentiment and added glossy accents to the puppies nose.




Would like to enter these in:








Okay thats it for now. Off to finish some more.
Thanks for coming to have a look and I hope you come again soon.













3 comments:

Ruth said...

Gorgeous - I'm quite new to digits, but I love that they allow more versatility in the craft room. I need to post what I did with the ones I bought the other day. I would love to try out foiling too, so that's on my wish list as well. Beautiful colouring - love the texture on the dogs. Xx

Sarn said...

Utterly adorable cards. LOVE that image xxx

Craft Paper said...

Cute image and fun Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Crafting When We Can.