Translate

Monday 29 January 2018

Hello Sweet Love

My goodness I'm back on that last minute lurk again. I saw the Muse challenge done by Kim Higgins this week and its so cute:
and I had so many thoughts and ideas during thawed but of course life got in the way and then I started the card then it was dinner time then it was time to take Elysha for a walk then I looked at the time and I had two hours to go and I thought I better do something. So all the many ideas had to come down to one idea as I hadn't coloured half of what I wanted to colour.

I loved the die cut circles and had just bought these brilliant Poppy-stamps circle dies with the stitches on the cut out circle and the area around the circle. They also come in a good variety of sizes as you can see these ones are quite small but not the smallest. I was inspired by the idea of circles, the light  partial colour blending and including little cakes and the sweet sentiment.

I have kept my circles whole as the circle die is smaller. I don't have any food stamps that are animated so I used cakes and a critter, well a cute little hippo. This set is another NBUS MFT
Happy Hippo Birthday set. I don't have the dies but the Scan 'N' Cut does a brilliant job of cutting even the smallest little cupcakes, party hats and stars.


I coloured everything with copics, the balloons I daubed over with the colourless blender to remove colour for a cool look. the backgrounds of the circles I did with Distress Inks.

I added lots of Wink of Stella to the cake and cupcakes and balloons but you can only really see it on the balloons so you will have to trust me when I say this card does truly sparkle. I then added the top panel carefully.


I fiddled around with a  'Smile' die, then a wooden 'smile'  then saw these little pink and white and gold sticker buttons and they really do look good though they don't look much here. 'Hello sweet love' I think thats so sweet. but it does look small so I may end up moving it, changing it, just not sure at the moment, too many circles maybe???

But anyway its time to add the card to the challenge before time runs out.







Stamp set and Die set
new.




Perfect card for anything goes.




thank you so much for coming to have a look. I hope you come again soon.







10 comments:

Suzanne D. said...

I love the new die cuts that you used. I want to add these to my collection. Thanks for sharing your technique.

Kim Heggins said...

Simply sweet card...what a wonderful way to put a birthday party on a card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse!

Joyce said...

This is utterly adorable and absolutely perfect. Love those stitched circles and your little images.

lostinpaper said...

So much fun Aileen!

Cara said...

I always love your last minute makes and this is no exception. It's literally just so sweet x

Bobby said...

This is so cute, Aileen. I love your choice of images.

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena DT

Ardyth said...

Sorry to be so late commenting on your Muse card for last week - it's adorable - happy and fun! Thanks for linking up, Aileen!

Karen Dunbrook said...

so adorable mf...
xx Karen

Sheryl said...

Dare I say it... this is soo sweet!
Good to see you at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx