Translate

Thursday 22 October 2020

Rainbow Cake & Fabulous

 I have made another card using some embossed vellum.



This is another stamp from Colorado Crafty Company  , another of their large background stamps. It's so easy to colour and has great sentiments. I stuffed up when I added the sentiment to this piece and had to fold over the back of the card and added a sentiment I had already stamped from another company.

I stamped and heat embossed in white and when I added the sentiment I didn't take into account the size of the piece of vellum so unless I wanted a card to be A4 size, I had to cover over part of it with the added sentiment on sparkly pink fun foam.

I used my Zigs, no water and just lightened each layer with a very pale colour.
The icing between each layer and icing on top I did in a pale pink that does show up
when you look at the card but doesn't here so you will just have to believe me on that.


Sprinkles on top of the cake and cake crumbs are all the colours used.
I added this to a bright pink cardstock, then added the sentiment and different
size enamel dots.

This next card is the other that I shared on Instagram but forgot to share here so 
here we go.

I think this one is my favourite so far on the vellum, this stamp is just perfect
for use on vellum. The stamp is from Simon Says Sketched Flowers .

With the close up I am trying to share the sparkle of the blooms but it looks like loose embossing powder, trust me it's not. There is lots of sparkle.

Attached to a white cardbase, added the 'fabulous' die cut sentiment and sparkly gems here and there.


So thats another two vellum embossed cards for you. I hope you enjoy seeing them and look forward to you commenting on the cards and hope you will visit again soon.


Crafty Hugs

Aileen




1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

That cake looks good enough to eat Aileen lol.