Translate

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Babies are all our dreams rolled into one.


I wanted to enter in the Addicted to CAS Challenge - Dream. To me it meant a baby sleeping and dreaming. I had the perfect image. This is a Mo's digital image and I LOVE IT. I coloured in with my copics.


I then kept it very simple and found the right sentiment to go with it. The longest part was trying to decide where to put the sentiment.I feel I put it in the right spot.



Thank you for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.

12 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful image and you've colored it beautifully, Aileen! Such a sweet baby! Thanks for sharing this with us at Happy Little Stampers!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Such a cute image and once again beautifully coloured.

Loll said...

Wow ... this is so sweet Aileen! Love the adorable image ... and your colouring is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

Loll said...

And thanks for playing at ATCAS also!! xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Oh this is just such a delightful image Aileen, perfectly coloured and a perfect take on the dreamy challenge at ATCAS.
Thanks so much for sharing. Sarah x

Skye said...

An adorable card. Such a sweet image and you have coloured it beautifully.

OH Babs said...

Sweet sweet card. I love the Mo Manning image and your colored it perfectly.

Cardsbymaaike said...

this card is super adorable and perfectly colored,w ell done i love it

LauraJane:) said...

SWEETNESS overload!

Ramohth aka Cardiac aka Jill said...

Your card stood out for me - perfect. I'm with you on the agony of where to put the sentiment - my boss (cardmaking shop) used to say 'just stick it down' but I can't - it has to be just right!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, such a adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers this time!

D- said...

Awwww your baby card is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing over at ATCAS.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
Addicted To CAS Guest Designer
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot