Translate

Thursday 15 June 2017

The Flower Challenge Reminder Anything Goes #9

 It's that time of the month when we remind you about the Flower Challenge
for this month.  Of course this month its our most popular:


You have another 10 days to get a card or project or two the challenge. 



This time I have used an image I coloured up during Kathy's 30 Day Colouring
Challenge and have been trying to decide what to do with it.

I decided she would look wonderful in a gold frame on a pink and white card base and after glueing  everything in place I realised the flowers  stopped short and it was very obvious, especially on the left hand side, something I could quite easily have drawn in myself as they are not hard flowers. So the card sat for quite a while half finished waiting for inspiration.



Inspiration came with the vellum gold foil sentiments, I had already added the top one 'oh happy day'
then came across the rose gold one in my stash and the 'birthday' and they just worked (for me) so I was happy. I love her eyes, her hair and the flowers. Sophie (my granddaughter is sitting with me as I type this telling me we are crafting buddies and my card is awesome and I love you too Nanny)

Anyway best go check out what the rest of the Design team have done at The Flower Challenge Blog and get further inspired and I look forward to seeing what you decide to add.

Thank you so much for coming to visit and hope you come to visit again soon.

13 comments:

lostinpaper said...

she is truly wonderful Aileen!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Aileen, the beautiful flowers truly frame this lovely image wonderfully.
Love the gold frame, I just recently purchased this set of dies and I love them.
Awesome card, my friend.
Hugs,
Maria.

Viv said...

Your card is so pretty Aileen, love the colours you have chosen.That girl is so beautiful with her blue eyes and the flowers are gorgeous too ;) hugs Viv xx

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful...your coloring is amazing.

Ruth said...

What a fabulous card - honestly I would have thought you'd designed it that way if you hadn't said. The gold and rose gold additions are perfect and your colouring is simply amazing as usual! xx

Greta said...

Love the gold foil frame for your beautiful girl!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Iam loving your floers coloring just stunning

Vicki Dutcher said...

Flower sheesh silly tablet

Lynne in NI said...

Ooh she's fabulous and so beautifully coloured! Great fix with your golden sentiments :)

TaeEun said...

As I said on Instagram, it really looks like an printed illustration! Your coloring is so amazing!

Karen Dunbrook said...

wow...gorgeous card mf...love the gold details!
xx Karen

*Vicki* said...

You are such an awesome colorist!! Really gorgeous design especially with that touch of metallic to frame it all in!! I love it! :)

Nonni said...

Love the gold and pink, such a pretty look! This card looks very young and fun, it would be perfect for some pretty young lady! :)