Translate

Monday 16 December 2019

The Flower Challenge #39 Reminder Use a Die





Sorry for the delay in posting. Lucky I couldn't sleep and decided to come on line. Too busy playing with my grandson yesterday to notice the date.

It's time to remind you all that we have passed the half way mark for The Flower Challenge this month. It's such an easy one too and remember this month we again have a prize available for the winner. So a card with flower/floral being being the main ingredient and somewhere on your card a die cut piece, the flowers, background, decorative piece or sentiment.


In this instance I have gold embossed on vellum then coloured direct to the front of the image with my Zig watercolour pens but not used water.  After colouring I diecut then I also cut a layer  in fun foam to lift from the front of the card. 
I couldn't find a die cut sentiment that fit with the centre of the die cut so I used a chipboard 'Christmas' sentiment that I added glitter to, then found a sentiment to go with it and layered that up with red glitter cardstock. Finished it off with some red gems.

My Christmas card stock is very low and late this year and will end up being used next year as my return to the craft room has been so late this year.

Now its time to go to The Flower Challenge Blog and check out all the amazing creations from the Design Team. Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you join us in this last challenge for the year. 

Crafty hugs xx Aileen


8 comments:

Viv said...

Another beautiful card again Aileen!have sooo misssed your cards ;) hugs Viv xx

Viv said...

Oh Aileen, this is sooo beautiful! Love everything about it. x

Bobby said...

The chipboard sentiment looks wonderful across the colorful wreath, Aileen.

lostinpaper said...

Loving all that shimmery gold and glitter, what a fabulous design Aileen!

Vicki said...

Just stunning!
Glad to hear you were busy playing with your grandson :)

Monica C. said...

Beautiful card, Aileen. Wonderful use of flowers and dies.
Hugs Monica

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful card Aileen and I love the gorgeous sparkle! So pretty with the embossed vellum! Love this festive card!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how gorgeous...love, love the look of the frame.
xx Karen