Translate

Thursday 8 April 2021

A Couple More pastel Cards

 


This is not my reminder post  but just a couple of extra cards that I was playing around with.


I stamped these flowers, one with black ink and the other with a pale ink colour to try some no-line colouring which I have not had much success with. This time I feel it went a bit better than my last attempt, The secret I think small image, easier than a big flower.



These are meant to be pastel but I'm not sure I succeeded here, looking a bit strong.
Anyway Copic coloured, fussy cut then added to a very pretty Die Impression plate from Altenew.
The 'Hello' die and background from  'The Ton' word set and after everything I realised the plate had impressed but not the bottom edge. Rather than try and cut off and probably ruin the whole card I added two rows of thin gold foil and white washi tape lined up perfectly.


This card is my no-line attempt. I was quite pleased, well happy enough to make a card with the fussy cut image. Added to a 3D embossed background from I'm not sure. Added the 'Thanks' die cut again from that set from 'The Ton'. Also decided to add the double line of washi tape as I quite liked the look even though it wasn't needed in this instance.

 I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you again soon. Now off you go to check out 
The Flower Challenge if you haven't already been there.

Crafty Hugs 

Aileen

6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oh so pretty Aileen, love all that white space with the added texture!

Viv said...

What beautiful cards here Aileen! I love them both, I just can't seem to do the no line colouring but you made a fabulous job here , well done! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' too ;) hugs Viv xx

Diane said...

Just stunning love the embossed background and stunning flowers.

Hugs diane

Loll said...

Both cards are so beautifully coloured, Aileen. Love the softness with the no-line watercolouring ... ethereal looking. xx

Cara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cara said...

These are just gorgeous Aileen, so delicate and pretty. Sorry I’m so late in getting to tell you that! Cara xx