Translate

Thursday 15 September 2022

Reminder for The Flower Challenge #72 Add Sparkle

 


Its time for the reminder post so I have gone ultra easy this time.

 A simple stamped flower from Altenew stamped in grey
fora softer look. Copic coloured with soft mauve V000 V01 V12
and brighter greens YG00 YG01 YG05
A little bit of sparkle added to the flower petals.

I cut the panel with my  wonky rectangles die then added
it to a silver spotted background that sparkles and shines.

Its simple and pretty and looks fabulous with just a few sequins.

Now its time to go see what the rest
of the Design Team have been up to.

Thank you for coming to visit

Crafty hugs

Aileen



6 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Elegant and beautiful Aileen!

TaeEun said...

Beautiful! I love the combination of mauve and silver! It's modern yet so elegant at the same time!

Carol L said...

purple & green is my favorite color combo and this is just gorgeous with the way you colored it! Adding sequins was the perfect sparkly element to make this card shine!

Bobby said...

I love that sparkly polka dotted paper behind your lovely purple flowers, Aileen.

Ericka Strange said...

Beautiful Aileen and I love the purple and all the shine!

Inkyfingers said...

Such a pretty card, Aileen and I love that soft shimmer. Sophie is a chip off the old block and has produced a lovely card.