Translate

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Started On My Christmas Cards


Four Christmas cards each made the same way. First I used a piece of acetate that I cut an oval shape from the centre of with my Scan 'n' Cut. I then placed this where I wanted to do my blending and used the Clarity brushes so I get a nice light blending. I love using these brushes and find them very easy to use. I have one foreach colour and have wrapped a piece of coloured washi tape around the top area of each so I can see clearly what colour they are for.

I do clean then when I am finished with them, not totally but as much as possible on a baby wipe just brushing away excess ink to keep them so they are for light colouring.


I have done light blue for two.


A lavender.


And a pink. For the lavender and pink I cut pink coloured metallic 
cardstock and for the blue silver cardstock.


So easy and pretty with the die cut sentiments from  Stamplorations.


Challenges:







Merry Christmas Lavender colour





Merry Christmas Lavender colour
I think I hit the twist on the head with my die cut too :)



Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.




9 comments:

Shery Russ said...

All great cards, Aileen! Love how they look quick and easy to make to get a pile of Christmas cards done.

Marilyn said...

I love these Aileen! They are so striking and your design is perfection.

Creaine said...

very nice. Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge Blog.
Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Kandy's Krafts said...

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing your make with us at CFTH challenge.

Cara said...

Love that you made your own stencil. Fab set of cards x

Bobby said...

I love that stag head, Aileen. He looks so majestic no matter what color you put him with.

Nonni said...

What a great design for quick Christmas cards! I love the ink blending behind that stylish deer and the shiny card you used looks fantastic! Thanks for joining us at HLS October Christmas Challenge!

Linda said...

Great cards .... love the stag's head. Thank you for playing along with the HLS Christmas Challenge xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Thanks for the wonderful idea. these are fabulous.
Faith
x