Translate

Monday 19 November 2018

One Tag and Three Cards for Christmas




My tag for this weeks Muse Card Challenge I think speaks for itself in inspiration.
I love love this colour combo and though not exactly the same close enough for me to feel like colouring everything in pink and yellow. I loved the little bell and gold string bow and the little ones Tracey has added to the front of her card.



I darkened this image so you can see the sparkle from the glitter paste.
After blending on my die cut tag I decided I wanted some glitter and what better than BoBunny Glitter paste in clear so the real colour shows through. I used a new stencil I just got from Hero Art today, hey, hey. Once the glitter dried I added the wee little bells in pink and gold and attached with some silver thread, tied in a bow.


I added the stamped  silver embossed sentiment on a vellum strip so it didnt cover the tag totally.
Cant remember what stamp set its from. I have added the two children from a new stamp set from MFT that I coloured up yesterday, lucky I chose the colours I did cause they work out perfectly.Just to add a bit of fun and because of the look on the little boys face I added a wee little elf from a Christmas stamp kit from Hero Art from last year. Kids are added with dimensional foam tape and I have a couple of hours to spare at Muse Card Challenge.



This little sweetie is a Mo's Digital Pencil image and I have coloured him/her up twice, once in orange and once in blue.

After I couloured my little cuties I decided to add some stamping and stamped mini snow flakes in gold and silver Hero Art Ink over the Copic colouring.


I thought the sentiment was perfect for these and its stamped. I have used different frame dies and card stocks for each card and added a die cut snowflake to the first.

I love the look on the face of this little sweetie.


This card I have blended Distress Inks on watercolour cardstock then changed my mind. I decided to stamp and white heat emboss the image.



This stamped image and sentiment are from Stamplorations and look absolutely amazing on the blended cardstock. They stamp so crisp, I love stamps like this and even the small sentiment has heat embossed perfectly.

There you go, one tag and three cards and we are rolling through the cards.





Challenges:


Tracey love this tag and the inspiration it has
set off in my mind, watch out world, pink and yellow 
here we come.



Dear Santa card





Hope you Have A Magical Christmas




Dear Santa card 1





Sending you Christmas Cheer
CAS Card




Hope you have a magical Christmas tag was inspired by:


majority Tracey's tag but also the 
soft colours coloured images and tags used. 
All so much inspiration.



Sending you Christmas Cheer




Sending you Christmas Cheer




















21 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So much cuteness! Love your tag, those little ones are so sweet!

Ardyth said...

Fabulous tag - I love the sparkly background! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

maria f. said...

Just love that tag. Takes me back to Christmas mornings when I was little.

Tracey McNeely said...

All of your cards are fabulous but I justnlove thosemsweet Images you used for Muse!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Muse this week!

lostinpaper said...

So much inspiration here Aileen, I adore that sweet glittery tag, how cute are those little kiddies!

conil said...

Came from Muse's challenge to compliment you on you adorable card and found a treasure trove on beauty to behold. Awesome cards and tags.

Barb Ghig said...

Darling tag and I LOVE your cards, Aileen! Thanks so much for making me smile today :)

Ellibelle said...

Lots of wonderful creations, thanks you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

brenda said...

A pretty card for our current Allsorts theme which is 'CAS Christmas', it's super background, many thanks for joining us.

B x

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Absolutely amazing creation. Thank you for sharing your card with us at ATSM!

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card love the embossed stag and great inked background.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Kim Heggins said...

these are all absolutely wonderful. Each one just as magical and festive as the next! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Ruth said...

All so fabulous and I love the addition of the sparkle and glitter. It's not really Christmas without it... xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super CUTENESS on that tag! Great post of eye candy today :)

Dandi93 said...

Adorable tag and fabulous cards. Love the added sparkle with the paste on the tag. Cute sentiments on the Mo cards and I love the addition of the snowflakes. Well done

Sue - said...

Lovely card and tags. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous tag and lovely cards!
Really enjoying taking part in
25 Days of Christmas Tags
Susan Renshaw
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Aileen this is one glorious selection of creations I so love the soft colours and images you have used on the tag, excellent work, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope you will join us again
hugs
Lorraine x

Greta said...

Great cards, but oh my goodness--your tag is beyond adorable!

Jennifer D said...

How Adorable is this Tag and so beautifully coloured! <3

Karen Dunbrook said...

all soooo adorable...love em.
xx Karen