Translate

Saturday 15 May 2021

Happy Birthday Girl & Humming Bird






I stamped this image and finally got around to doing it. Because of the size of the full image, I had actually had it for quite some time before I finally coloured her. With the trend now on slimline I decided to colour her for a card.

I actually have this as a stamp, but it is now not available as a stamp but you can download and use for free as long as you remember to give credit to the group who own it. There are actually a number of images with girls with voluptuous hair does. There are also some wonderful floral images available. And now the bad news, I know I have that info somewhere will have to look back and find it. If you are interested please let me know and I will follow up.

So back to the image, First I coloured her with Copics and the humming bird with Copics, I then added some sparkle to the humming bird.

I decided I needed to do something with the background.


I masked her and the humming bird. I then blended Distress Oxides in lightest two blues, then purple and then the smallest amount of Black. I then came back in leaving it light around her front an the bird. After I took off the mask I then came back in and blended away those white bits you always end up with.

I still wanted more so I decided to use a circular star stencil with BoBunny clear glitter embossing paste.

I love how it turned out and hope someone will enjoy this as too.

Crafty Hugs


Aileen

 

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! Your coloring is over-the-top AMAZING!! I love her hair :)