Translate

Sunday 16 January 2022

The Flower Challenge #64 - Monochrome - Reminder

 


This month is all about Monochrome but before we go to that I thought I would share my Favourite Four Cards from 'The Flower Challenge' 2021


When I look back at these cards they remind me of why I love colouring
in floral images.

Now to share my cards here for the reminder post


For this card I decided to go with purple, Copic as usual.
The image is a Penny Black Stamp called Poppy Gems.
So easy to stamp, a crisp clear image.


The Copics were all in the BV range, I can give you the colours if you want them, just let me know.

I cut the cardstock using a Honey Bee die called Deckle Edge Squares then blended softly with Distress
Oxide Palest Violet colour and finished off with a die cut sentiment
from Simon Says ' sending smiles'.


Now its time to go see what the rest of the Design Team have been up to.

But before you go here's another photo,
this time from Christmas Eve


Nearly all the grandchildren are here with me and Elysha
photo bombing as the parents all stand on the other side madly
calling names and asking for smiles.

Crafty Hugs

Aileen







7 comments:

Bobby said...

Your coloring of those poppies is wonderful, Aileen. I have that stamp and I think I brought a panel with me so I hope I can color it as well as you did although I'll have to use Zigs. Lovely picture of the grandkids. I know what you mean about trying to get everyone to smile at the same time. ;)

lostinpaper said...

Your floral colouring is always inspiring Aileen and I definitely wouldn't be able to choose a fave as they are all so beautiful!

BożenA said...

This card is stunning, Aileen. I love the way the color spreads through your flowers. Copics is definitely your coloring tool. The silver sentiment perfectly complements the card, and the purple shading of the edges of the card gives the card some depth.
You have a lovely family, Aileen. You look so young it's hard to believe you can have such big grandchildren. I adore this sweet and laughing bunch :-)
hugs, all the best for you and your whale family in New Year
BożenA xx

BożenA said...

Sorry, I didn't mean the whales, but the whole family, hehehe. I hope you will forgive me for this mistake. I was sure I was using the correct word, not using a translator
xx

I Card Everyone said...

Aileen, your florals are always gorgeous - you create beautiful children, and grands, too!
Oh, the love I see here!
=]

Unknown said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Beautiful coloring of these delicate,gentle Poppies - really do LOVE your card creation ❤️ Please share the Copic colors you used - I would truly appreciate it ❣️ Thank you in advance for your help!!😊

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Ailleen and I love me some blue flowers! lol So stunning. So glad you had a great Christmas filled with laughter!