Translate

Monday 16 November 2020

The Flower Blog Reminder #50 Add a Sentiment

 



I just could not resist this background stamp. Isn't it amazing. 
So easy to colour and just so eye catching.

I coloured with Copics, all nice light colours. Then added the background 
with a B02 blue colour.Had to be rather careful but it wasn't as hard
as I thought it would be and I love this look. I will be doing this again.

I used a strip die to cut around the edges so it looked like I had used a large square die. 
I had nothing large enough in a square die to give a nice edge and not loose too much of
the image. ( layered on a bright yellow cardbase.
Then I added a die cut 'Surprise that I layered 4 times, last in gold mirror card then found 
a strip that had birthday wishes on it and trimmed down to go on the card.


I'm very happy with how this turned out. 
Don't forget to go check out the rest of The Design Team
over at The Flower Challenge Blog.

Thanks so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.


Crafty Hugs


Aileen



7 comments:

TaeEun said...

The field of pretty flowers reminds me of a beautiful Summer day! Hope it's as beautiful as your card where you are, Aileen! The blue background looks fantastic!!!

Viv said...

Such a stunning card here Aileen, love the soft colouring on the flowers and that blue background really sets it off so well too. Thinking of you mf ;) hugs Viv xx

lostinpaper said...

So bright and beautiful Aileen, your colouring is AWEsome!

HilaryJane said...

I just love this, it is completely amazing, well done xx

Loll said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Aileen. Your sunny garden is filled with beautiful flowers. Love that bright blue background which makes the flowers pop off the paper. xx

Bobby said...

I love a field of wild flowers and your gorgeous card looks just like one, Aileen.

Ericka Strange said...

This is so gorgeous Aileen and I love your coloring! So bright and happy and the die cut sentiment is awesome!