Translate

Saturday 16 April 2022

The Flower Challenge #67 Reminder : Add a heart

 

Welcome back to The Flower Challenge. It's the midway point in our current  challenge which is....



So this month we would like to see you  'Add a Heart' on your cards, as well as the usual FLOWERS of course too. If in any doubt see the examples made by our talented Design Team at The Flower Challenge

 It can be large or small...or even a heart shaped card...you decide...just make sure to add one somewhere on your card. 


For this card I have embossed the background with a heart 3D embossing folder. I cut the panel to the size I wanted the card to be and attached to a pale blue cardbase.


After going through my collection of coloured flowers I decided to use these cuties from MFT stamps. Some from a stamp called Fancy Flowers which look like they are no longer available which is a shame, I think they are amazing. They are the larger blooms. The next row down are also from MFT but for the life of me and all the searches I did I couldn't find the set. sorry

I then finished off the card with the Happy Everything die cut from holographic card stock and vellum layer behind.



So now its time to go see what the team has been up to and think about adding a card or two yourself.

Crafty Hugs

Aileen 







3 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Your card is absolutely darling, Aileen! Those fun flowers are so whimsical and cute, and the sentiment just seems made to go with them. I totally love it!

Bobby said...

What a whimsical flower garden you have planted, Aileen.

I Card Everyone said...

LOve this heart-filled background for your sweet little garden, Aileen! Happy everything, indeed!
=]