Translate

Saturday 4 February 2023

The Flower Challenge #77 Use Your Latest Stamps or Dies

Welcome to The Flower Challenge! This is the challenge that celebrates cards using floral images. Our challenge for February is ...




It would be great if you could add our cue card above when entering our challenge.
Of course most of all....have fun! 


So this month we would like to see you 'Use your Latest Stamps or Dies', just remember they must be FLORAL. If in any doubt see the examples made by our talented Design Team below!

As we missed it in January having no challenge then, just wishing you all a very Happy New Year! We hope you will all enjoy taking part in our challenges during the coming year too ;)

Just a quick message from me, Aileen, to remind you that Viv has stepped back at this time due to health and moving house so if you have any problems please get in touch with me. Please remember that I am on a different time line to most of you so there will be a 14 hour time difference, I will get back to you just not necessarily straight away.

We are not having a Guest Designer this month but we will again from next month.

Now it's time to share my card
 

This is not a brand new release from Altenew but it is one of the many sets of stamps I have
not yet used so it is the Latest to be coloured up. I love these flowers and in this instance
I have coloured with Copics staying in the very light colour range then I added a bit of pencil
to give better detail.


I fussy cut the petals then added to this beautiful piece of pattern paper that
I feel looks as though it is embossed. Its a beautiful piece and I love the
finish. I finished off with some gold gems and a hot foil Happy Birthday
sentiment.

Now its time to go check out what the rest of the design team at The Flower Challenge
 has been up to, the inspiration is just stunning.


Crafty Hugs


Aileen







 


3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautiful card Aileen! Love the texture in your background! Hope that I will be able to join your challenge more this year! HUGS

Bobby said...

Your coloring is beautiful, Aileen, and that paper does look like it's embossed. Beautiful card.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Spectacular in every way!