Translate

Thursday 16 February 2023

The Flower Challenge Reminder #77 Use your Latest Stamp or Die

 







I have been playing around with a photo editing program and just couldn't resist the addition
of the little love heart bubbles.

Todays card is made using a beautiful Spellbinders hot foil plate. After embossing the image
I decided to do a Distress Oxide blend as Copics don't work very well on the cardstock I used.
I blended with just two colours and when they overlapped I got the third colour. 
I used a masking stencil for the shape.

Now its time to go check out what the rest of the Design Team have been up to at The Flower Challenge.


Thank you for coming to visit

Crafty Hugs


Aileen

7 comments:

Bobby said...

That looks like a gorgeous hot foil plate, Aileen. I love that you used a mask to ink up the background for it.

HilaryJane said...

That is a gorgeous hot foil plate and you have really enhanced the look with your blending through the stencil. Fabulous colours and a very clever trick with your phot editing xx

☝️ Starburst said...

Your blog is very creative and interesting. Don't stop there ❤️️

Ashlee Rolfson said...

I absolutely adored your blog post about "The Flower Challenge"! Your creativity and talent truly shine through in your card designs. It's wonderful to see how you've incorporated floral elements into your cards, and the step-by-step process you shared is both inspiring and informative.
https://www.frugalishness.com/couple-t-shirts/

Barbara Nimmo said...

Your blog is a source of inspiration for crafters and creative minds alike. Keep up the fantastic work, and I'm excited to see what other imaginative projects you'll showcase in the future!
Thank you for continuing to share your artistic journey with us.
https://www.promocodehq.com/blog/can-you-use-a-walmart-gift-card-for-gas/

Timothee Lambert said...

"I can't help but admire the thoughtfulness that goes into each post. It's evident that the author cares about their readers' growth and understanding."
deals of america

Edvin Berg said...

"This blog is an oasis of knowledge in the digital desert. It's a place where I consistently find wisdom and insight, and for that, I'm immensely grateful."
applebees coupons 10 off $30