Translate

Monday 14 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas


This is a very photo intensive post as there are photos of each of the cards on their own. Not too much blah blah just lots of photos.


Couple of group shots first.




In this one you can see the Christmas star hanging off my lamp. Only Christmas decoration done so far :)


All the images are stamped on watercolour paper.


Coloured with Zig watercolours.


Bits of sparkle added with glitter pens and Glossy Accents here and there.


Die cut with stitched die and added to a layer of red glitter paper.


Added to the base of the card and stamped sentiments for some direct to card.


On others I have added a small tag, piece of Christmas ribbon and a big fat gem.


On all bar one I added the sentiment that goes with
 these stamps by stamping on a piece of paper.


Fussy cut sentiments and silver pen to fill in the number on the sentiment.


This stamp set is from Penny Black and so cute.
Many of these images could be used for other things as well.


In this instance I added some mini gems to the Lords cloak.


Did this ones cheeks really red as he was looking puffed out.


Final one, totally rad rocker.

I hope you enjoyed your visit and come again soon.

I would like to add my '9 Ladies Dancing' to:






Definitely one of my favourite techniques - colouring.



With each Challenge I am assuming I cannot add all the cards in the set so have added the card that I wanted to add for that challenge as the photo to their page but incase its not clear:

9 Ladies Dancing : Addicted to Stamps and More

12 Drummers Drumming: Happy Little Stampers

11 Pipers Piping: Penny Black and More

Thank you.





15 comments:

lostinpaper said...

These are so awesome, LOVE the font!

Ruth said...

So so so so fabulous!!! Absolutely love them!! Beautifully coloured and just so simple and effective - don't need anything else. Perfect. Xx

Chris said...

These are just gorgeous, such a fabulous set of cards it's a shame to have to split them up to send to people!!!!Totally cute images and lovely CAS designs!
Chris
x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous set of cards. Each one is spectacular on its own too :)

Barb Ghig said...

Such a wonderful collection of cards...I love them all! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

So much awesomeness in one post!!! I bought that stamp set 2 years ago and have not yet used it....shame on me.... thanks for inspiring me! I gotta ink it up!

Marybeth said...

So many wonderful cards,Aileen! You did an amazing job coloring all those I'm sure you found it very relaxing too! Love the all!

Deepti said...

These are so adorable :) I might will have to make another set using one cute image as a focal, totally inspired !

Loll said...

Sweet!! :) Love your 12 days of Christmas card set. Those images are so adorable ... and design is perfect. xx

Anonymous said...

haha! these are all so cute!! and so funny, especially the puffed up cheeks and i love the happy drummer. thank you so much for sharing another of your sweet creations with us at penny black and more!
linda

Pon Malar said...

Fabulous collection, all are adorable ♥♥

Neets B said...

Love all these images, so fun. And I like that you've framed them all with fab Christmas bling!
Thanks so much for sharing at ATSM and Happy Little Stampers, Anita x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful cards, wonderful collection. Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Anything Goes with a stamp' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...what a wonderful collection of amazing cards. I love them all.
Happy New Year.

Chrissie said...

What an amazing bunch of cards... they really had me smiling!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Happy Little Stampers