Translate

Thursday 17 December 2020

Christmas Cards #8 x 5 More Cards


This violet coloured tag made using Distress Oxides. Buildings done
with Copics and cut with Scan n Cut, Sentiment from Stamplorations.



Somes pieces flush with the tag others I used dimensional
tape on to lift slightly.


Fabulous little bear, mouse and cupcake  from Stamping Bella, 
coloured with Copics. Sparkle and gems added.

I used a die frame to cut layers of rainbow pattern paper. Added
funfoam for height.

Added a little Washi Tape around the edges as it still needed something
and finished off with a couple of snowflake sequins.

Distress Oxide blended on tag. Sentiment from Stamplorations.

Bear Skating by from MFT and trees and little peeking
gnome from I'm not sure.

blending with Distress Oxides. Colouring in Copics.
Scan and cut for images.

Puppy and the sentiment are MFT.

Santa and sentiment MFT. Colouring Copics.

Die cut frame from Pretty Pink Posh.


Shortest post for so many cards I have ever done. All my cards have gone
out and still haven't posted all but I think its time to stop worrying about
cards made for Christmas.

Being away visiting my aunt saying goodbye means I missed the last challenge.
Back home now and things will be back on track.

Hopefully there are still people reading my posts and checking out the cards.

All the best for Christmas and I hope you
come back again soon.


Crafty Hugs


Aileen

 

3 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Brilliant Aileen! It's too hard to pick a fave, they are all such fun!!

Viv said...

So many amazing Xmas cards my lovely friend. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas too ;) hugs Viv xx

Diane said...

What a fun group a lovely card designs.

Hugs Diane