Translate

Friday 16 July 2021

The Flower Challenge #58 Reminder

 



Its time for our reminder card for this months challenge at The Flower Challenge Blog.



What do you think of this card from, looks like some brilliant foiling but no I have to admit this is from a series of card fronts I bought many many years ago and then hardly used cause I love the look of them so much and hate the thought of not having them anymore.

Anyone else like that mmmmm?

Okay so card front done and dusted, I then added a pretty little floral image I coloured with copics.


Cut with the Scan n Cut, fits the front panel perfectly and then added a pile of little diamond gems and the With Love die cut sentiment.

How quick was that??? Come on, join us at the challenge and show us what you can do.
Off you go to check out The Flower Challenge Blog and see what the Design Team have been up to and look at who has joined us and what they have made for inspiration.



See you again soon I hope


Crafty Hugs

Aileen



5 comments:

Loll said...

LOVE your bright and shiny gold dotty background, Aileen. The pretty flowers sit perfectly in the framed open area in the middle. I'm with you ... sometimes it's hard to use really pretty paper. I think a lot of us paper crafters hoard paper! :) xx

lostinpaper said...

oooh, shiny gold polkas!! Love it Aileen!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh Aileen, I'm so happy you finally decided to use those gorgeous card fronts, if the rest look like this one, you are one lucky gal.
Thank you for sharing this card, love the bold, shiny golden dots and the sweet little flowers, what a fabulous way to frame them.
I hope all is great in your little corner of this world.
Stay healthy and safe, my friend.
XO

Bobby said...

This is such an elegant card with those gold polka dots, Aileen.

TaeEun said...

The flowers are cute and looks fabulous on the gold polka dots!!!