Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2022

The Flower Challenge Reminder Post #74 Add Embellishments

 


Its time for the reminder post for The Flower Challenge #74 Add Embellishments.


I made myself a full size slimline card which means no matter how I try to share if I stand it
up photos on Instagram and Facebook will chop, crop. So I decided to try this way.

The Embossed floral panel is a slim line long one and I love the partial
embossing and the actually design. I embossed on white cardstock that I wiped over with
 a damp cloth before embossing and this appears to prevent cracking of cardstock plus
I used one thinner than I usually use.
I have then added these beautiful blooms from Altenew, yes this is me using stamps I have
had for quite some time. I coloured these ones with Copic yellows and I love how they
turned out. I fussy cut them and added with dimensional foam tape. Then lots of sparkly
gems. I love how it turned out. Paired it with the Yellow envelope.


Now its time to go see what the rest of the team have been up to at The Flower Challenge

See you again soon


Crafty Hugs

Aileen



6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Aileen, you have given us all a wonderful example of why we should shop our stash before buying more! I love your beautiful Blooms - how could they ever get old?
Gorgeous embossing, and pretty embellishments, too!
=]

lostinpaper said...

Beautiful Aileen, I love how you have the added texture in the background!

TaeEun said...

I love how you arranged the flowers on the embossed background! And I love the yellow !!!

Bobby said...

Beautiful coloring on those bright yellow flowers, Aileen. The arrangement on the slimline card looks wonderful.

Viv said...

Gorgeous card Aileen and loving the yellow too! trying to get back into commenting again now lol ;) hugs Viv xx

Ericka Strange said...

Gorgeous card Aileen and I love the beautiful yellow along with the embellishments and textured background!