Translate

Thursday 13 August 2015

Celebrate

Well I just couldn't sit and not try again for the Ric Challenge. I went back and read the rules and suggestions then looked at the shared graphic again and as I picked Elysha up from her day out it came to me.
In the door, sorry just let me do this.......2 hours later and its finished.




I cannot believe that I could not catch the splendour of this card. You will have to image ok:
The bottom panel, yes its that Hero Art background stamp again, I need to get some more delicate backgrounds. Anyway this one I heat embossed with Hero Art Sparkle embossing powder. If you go to the bottom picture and click and enlarge you can see the sparkly white speckles everywhere.

I lightly blended one of the orange/apricot inks and it really does look soft. I cut the panel in half.






You can see how light the blending is here. This is the soft tull of the dress.I then added bands of different paper products to represent the bodice of the dress. Silver glitter paper, Peach coloured cardstock, white sparkly paper that is more like a material than a paper, a thin band of shiny black paper, the peach colour again then the red shiny card stock that I cut the Celebrate out of.

Finished off with a couple of red gems to represent the red shoes. Vola 



Heres the close up; you can see the pickle specks of clear glitter.

I hope your allowed to enter a couple of times. Couldn't find a specification there so here goes
Entry number two

hope you enjoyed your visit and please come again.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see your inspiration. Very clever. Love the sparkle and the red gems for the shoes.
Thanks for visiting me too :)

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous take on the inspiration Aileen!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is so beautiful. I love your sweet shiny celebrate!

Pop's Cards said...

I love this especially the words at the top hugs Pops x

Unknown said...

All that shiny glitter and sparkle makes for such a beautiful take on the Runway Inspired Challenge - thanks for playing along ;-)

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous partial die cut and all the metallics and glitter on your card. Great take on Runway Inspired Challenge. Thanks for playing along :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Wow, the lower half of that card is so stunning! I love how it plays off of the bold stripes up top. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)