Translate

Monday 31 August 2015

With Sympathy


I needed a With Sympathy card quickly as I rarely if ever make them. This one was very easy to do.

The image is a digital one (struggling to remember who it is from). If you want to know let me know and I will look up. At mum and dads so will have to wait on that. Coloured with copics and fussy cut around the frame. Then for bit of difference I used some cardboard that is corrugated.


Added the sentiment which I felt really fit with the flower and one gem. I am hoping this is CAS and fits the Challenge I wanted to enter it in.


Thanks for coming to visit and hope you come again. Would love it if you left a comment so I know you have been.

I found the link for this beautiful flower and when you go there don't just look at that. There are a really nice collection of digital images available. I have done cards before using other images. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautifully CAS, Aileen. Perfectly lovely. I love that poppy stamp and would be curious to know where it is from. :) You did a wonderful job using it. I would not have guessed that it was digital. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM's CAS challenge this week. Melissa - DT

Anonymous said...

Lovely. Good you rarely need this style of card. I see you have a few more posts for me to catch up on.