Translate

Thursday 11 February 2016

Be Mine- Self portrait


Had you going for a wee second there hey...... bet you thought 'Wow Aileen can paint' Well it would have to be not a soft focus lens for this one but a body double(hehehe maybe my husband would be game enough to say 'I wish!!' but I don't thing so).




I saw this image and though she looked so pretty and a bit saucy so decided to have a go at colouring her in. Coloured with my favourite red's in Copics R35;37&89. A bit of eyeshadow and some pretty blue eyes and she is all finished.
Think I might go back and add a bit of Glossy Accents to those high heels and her lips but otherwise I am happy with how she turned out.


I die cut with the biggest rectangle stitched die then trimmed off the excess card stock. It was just a bit shorter than my card base I was using so I used some glitter tape and added a strip to top and bottom. Then finished off the card with a few red heart gems and then I stamped 'be mine' at the bottom of the card. 


Alright time to add this into a couple of challenges:




Just wanted to add a  challenge I missed first time round that I meant to put this in:


Okay thats it for today. Nice emails today, I was picked as winner over at 


Such a nice surprise, made my day.

Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.








7 comments:

Ruth said...

Looking hot!! Lol!!! Your husband is in for a treat ;) Love your red blending. That's becoming my favourite blending trio too! Xx

Kim Heggins said...

You are so funny! But what a fabulous card. Your coloring skills are simply amazing.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh!! that looks like the same outfit I bought to wear on Sunday!!! And I'm going to look just as hot.....NOT!!!!!
Oh Aileen, this card is gorgeous, you did an amazing job coloring this beautiful and sassy girl.
Thank you for sharing.
Maria.

TaeEun said...

Maria's comment made me laugh :)!
Aileen, your coloring is gorgeous. She looks really attractive with the red outfit!

Unknown said...

So love this the colouring is fabulous, very Sassy. Thank you for joining us at Where the HeArt is. Helen DT

Karren said...

Such a fun image and so beautifully coloured!

Ceal said...

fun card, love your coloring! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!