Translate

Wednesday 10 February 2016

With Love Hugs and Kisses


This is another stamp I got at the same time as the set from Penny Black. This one is a Mo's stamp, I think she is so cute and I don't want her excluded from challenges cause she is digital so I bought the stamp version.
I coloured this a lot darker than I started out thinking about so now I will need to colour the other 4 copies I stamped so I can show you how stunning she is in all her different coloured dresses.


I fiddled around with her dress so much I think I nearly emptied my red copics but finally liked what I saw. I ended up cutting out another heart pocket for her dress and coloured green the same as the top and tights and then attached with some dimensional tape so it stands out a bit more. My original heart pocket ended up with too much red on it.

I decided to outline her in pale blue then paler blue and grounded her with different grey dots making the ground at her feet.

I used the rectangle stitched die to cut out the coloured image and the same die to cut a frame for her using patterned paper. Finished it off with the 'With love' gold die cut. 

Okay will enter this in a couple of challenges:




 Cant find an image to go with this challenge.


Okay thanks for coming to visit and I hope I see you again soon.







9 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Aileen! That image is so precious, and you're colouring is really lovely! :o)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my she is totally adorable Aileen I love the deep rich colours you have used for her a smashing creation
hugs
lorraine x

Kajcyika said...

This is such a lovely card, I just loove this image! :)
Thanks for playing with us at Card mania, hope you will join us again! xx Kajcyika

lostinpaper said...

Oh my gosh, she looks amazing in her posh red dress, I agree this is one fabulous image!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my gosh Aileen, this image couldn't be more precious and more adorable!!! what a sweetie she is, so elegantly dressed and ready for Valentine's Day.
I'm going to have to go and check this image at the store, I love it.
Thank you for sharing.
Big Hugs,
Maria.

Terri said...

She is gorgeous. I love Mo's images and your coloring is superb.

Kim Heggins said...

So stinkin' cute! I love your adorable little lady.

Loopylou. said...

so beautiful! i love your card.
Thank you for playing along with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Evie said...

What a fab card, love the image & coloring. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Good Luck.

Hugs.
Evie - DT member.