Translate

Thursday 25 February 2016

Thanks XOXO



I had to colour up this stamp again, I think she is so cute. And as I was colouring her I was thinking I could send this to a friend who would interpret it the same as me. When saying Thanks in Auslan (Australian Sign Language) we take the open hand and place  the fingertips onto the chin then tap away. We don't pucker up to blow a kiss but it looks so close to what we are seeing here.

Thats why I added the sentiment 'Thanks'.

I have coloured her with copics and tried to be a little bit lighter handed with my colours.  Finished her off with her own beautiful glow flowing off her in pale pale green.


I have kept it nice and simple and just added the gold die cut 'Thanks' and 'XOXO' and a 1" strip of purple cardstock down each side on the card.


Ooh I love that green colour on her dress. Its just such a yum green.

I would like to enter this in:





Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.










11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I agree, she is a total cutie pie, especially in that glamorous green dress, your colouring is fabulous Aileen!

brenda said...

The image is a real little sweetie blowing her kiss Aileen and really shines from the clean crisp design of your card.

Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

maria f. said...

Beautifully colored.

coldwaters2 said...

This is beautiful Aileen she is a little cutie and your colouring is top notch, a superb make
hugs
lorraine x

Virginia L. said...

SUPERB coloring, Aileen!! Your shading and details are awesome! I adore the gold sentiment die! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Thank you also for being my favorite cheerleader :)

Mrs A. said...

Yum it is! A very pretty card. hugs Mrs A.

Ruth said...

Beautifully done - the folds are amazing! I love her. In British Sign Language you would do similar for thank you - tap the chin with your open hand and then take it away. Xx

Anonymous said...

She is adorable. Fabulous colouring :)

Teresa Kline said...

hello Aileen! wow, your coloring is soooo amazing, this is an adorable card! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Linby said...

Beautiful colouring and I love that little oxox die. I think i might need it!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynnx
DT

TaeEun said...

This girl looks soooo cute! Love the green dress and your light handed coloring and shading!