Translate

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Make A Wish Genie


I haven't posted for a couple of days so that means three posts today, sorry they are all separate as I am participating in the Daily Colouring Challenge and cant post more than one item per blog post (or at least I haven't worked out how to YET).

This is my favourite care of the three. I love this image as does my granddaughter - its from Mo's Digital Pencil, its fairly new and I just think it makes a great card for a little girl or even an older girl.

I decided to go with the greys in her hair as I was hoping it would look silver and was very happy with the result. Beautiful purple and silver hair.
Then stayed with two colours the purples and greens throughout the image and feel this works well. Doesn't look too cluttered.
This image also comes with the 'Make a Wish' sentiment.

I ended up cutting my coloured image with the rectangle stitched die, placed on a bright green weave look cardstock. Then I added glossy accents to her eyes and really didn't want to add any bling around the image.
After sitting just staring at it for a while I decided to add some really little diamond gems to the bottle (I had originally just gone over the dimples with gold pen) and felt it looked good. Her hairband also has pretend gems coloured in so I stuck a selection of gems, smallest I could find.

I would like to add this to:




Thanks for coming to have a look and hang around I won't be long with the next one Xx






8 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oh my, look at her wonderful hair!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, you've got some seriously amazing coloring skills! This is awesome!

TaeEun said...

What a sweet Genie! Your coloring with that detail is really awesome, Aileen!!! Love you chose minimal number of colors for the image. And Green, Purple and silver are I think, the best combo for a Genie!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Aileen your colouring of this beautiful image is top notch the purple and green look so vibrant and the hair colour works so well I love it
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Amazing coloring!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! The hair is just Fabulous :)

Anonymous said...

this is so cute and i love the colours and your colouring!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT