Translate

Monday 15 February 2016

You Can't Go Back and Fix Things


Another of the Simon Says card fronts. Again painted with the Zig watercolours but with very little water. This one has a beautiful floral design on it and is one of my favourites looks wise.


I die cut with the stitched rectangle die, placed on a yellow card base and finished it off with some Wink of Stella on the flowers but you cant see in these photos and a pink heart gem.

Will enter this in:



Time to get off the computer. I am starting to get a tick behind my eye- migraine is coming back. Catch you all later.





5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Looks like you had a blast colouring these!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I lOVE your colorful cards! Such fun!

Ruth said...

This is just as fab - so colourful. At first I thought the title was about a card that had gone horribly wrong...... Lol!!!! Xx

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring, Aileen! Fabulous sentiment and pretty flowers, too...Love this card!

Kim Heggins said...

I love this card and that sentiment is so true...love the fabulous colors too!