Translate

Thursday 4 January 2018

My Favourite Cards From 2017

How to pick out which cards I liked best from 2017?????
What a challenge, so I decided to look at each month and pick one from each month. I
 have added the photo here with a link back to the original post so you can read about
 how I made the card if you are interested in having a go yourself.

I am amazed to see that in 2017 I managed to post 127 times which is fantastic considering what was going on in our lives last year. Mind you a lot of the time I post 3 or more cards at a time. I hope that 2018 will see more card posts and less family drama. So here we go.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

I Couldn't decide between these two so you get see both.

JULY

AUGUST
Two for this month as I couldn't choose between the two.

Saturday 5th August

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER


Well I never realised it would be so hard to pick a favourite card even with my own. But I finally got there, so I hope you enjoy looking and find some inspiration amongst the cards you see here.

Tomorrow is the start of another year of The Flower Challenge and lots more posts from me I hope. Thank you so much for following me in the last year and I look forward to another year of us catching up.

Hugs Aileen

9 comments:

Viv said...

I don't know how you selected just these from all your wonderful cards this year Aileen! Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year. x

Karren said...

Fabulous selection of cards, Aileen! I hope you have a wonderful year!

lostinpaper said...

Thank you for sharing your faves and for all the inspiration over the year, I certainly would have had a hard time choosing my faves, you are always creating something new and fun!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh my friend, what a great idea to showcase your favorite cards, I can see why you chose these amazing ones.
If you asked me to help you choose, I could never have done it, you always create beautiful cards, Aileen.
I hope this year brings joy to your family, health and peace.
Big hugs, my dear.
Maria.

Viv said...

Wow what a fab selection of your favourite cards here Aileen! what lovely colourful ones there are too.It's so hard picking them isn't it, took me ages to pick mine also. Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year....and no drama ! ;)hugs Viv xx

Cara said...

Wow, a fabulous selection of cards, obviously I love the bunny ones most, but you are totally rocking backgrounds x

Ruth said...

Isn't it so hard to pick?? Looking through them shows you love colour, flowers, a good laugh and a good helping of gold too. Brilliant selection. Wishing you a wonderful New Year and more of the same!! xxx

Bobby said...

This is a wonderful array of your work, Aileen. I think it would be easier to pick the cards I don't like than the ones I do.

Linby said...

So many beautiful makes. I remember the perfume bottles esepcially as it set me off looking for a stamp like it lol!