Translate

Monday 9 July 2018

Always Take The Scenic Route and XOXO




I have two cards and its just about to hit midnight so Im really going to keep it short tonight. I got carried away crafting curing out cards but there are a couple that need to be posted or it will be too late (or it may already be so lets get onto it).

I've used the MFT Dragon set here and the cloud stencils both the large and the small.

I used Distress inks in blues and pale lilac for the clouds, Copics for the dragons and puffs of steam.
The sentiment is actually one from from a set of sentiments from Stamping Bella and I love them and like everything I haven't used them yet so busy trying to make sure I use as much as I can.

I spent half the day looking for my dalmatian dog stamp with the little dog that I made the multi stamping with, I cut them apart to make it easier to use, well of course they are smaller. I found the sentiment but cant find the two dogs. Spent hours looking and relooking, they are gone, probably sucked up the vacuum cleaner or thrown out, who knows.

Okay I said I would keep it short, its bugging me thats all.

This next card is dark blue card stock, very dark blue, not black.

The heart is from The Ton, I cut the heart from pink and gold spotted patterned
paper, it all held together perfectly, I laid a piece of  press and seal across the front of it,
turned it over to the back, removed one piece, added glue (of course I should have added
doubled sided tape before cutting, I know!!!). 



Anyway, I laid the card onto the upside down heart and pressed down, the heart stuck perfectly.
I added the extra piece below and decided to go with a gold sparkle die cut XOXO to finish it off.



Challenges:



Always Take the Scenic Route



Always Take the Scenic Route





Always Take the ScenicRoute






XOXO
Ive just realised the card needs white as well 
so if its not right just let me know & I will
remove.



XOXO Card




XOXO card








Thank you so much for coming to visit and I hope you will come again soon.



12 comments:

Viv said...

Loving the dragons Aileen! Great card and the clouds are fab. Two really good cards! x

Darlene said...

Such a cute creation Aileen! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘What’s That Up In The Sky?’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

lostinpaper said...

How cute is that little dragon, do you think he's being cheeky? lol. Love them both Aileen!

brenda said...

A really fun creation creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Helen said...

Both your cards are stunning, Aileen! The pink heart is very special - just so simple but soo different and eye-catching! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Ruth said...

Oh so sweet with those dragons! I love the colours you chose for them. I do hope you find that doggy and it's not been sucked up the hoover! I'm impressed with your jigsaw card though. All the bits would have fallen out of mine for sure! xx

Anonymous said...

aw, the dragons are adorable, aileen, and look like they're having fun on their scenic route! the puzzle card is lovely too. thank you so much for playing along with us at the penny black and more challenge!
linda

Deb said...

Absolutely amazing cards! Love both designs!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week for our Anything Goes Challenge!
Debxx

Creative world said...

Fantastic cards abd great design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Created by Kath said...

I love the little dragons! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!

Mervi said...

Very exiting creatures are in your garden!
Beautiful card, thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge, good luck;-))m

maria f. said...

Had to come tell you how adorable I think your little thing with wings is ;) And that sentiment is fabby too!