Translate

Thursday 12 July 2018

Hello There

I had to do this post quickly as I couldn't keep with the other two as the MFT blog wouldn't recognise the two cards in the same challenge on the same post.


After doing my first card for the

 I did another for the

 and because I wanted to

preserve the white space I kept my clouds very light using the 
MFT cloud stencil


The beard sentiment are MFT as is the little Wobbler I used on my bear. I used an oval die to cut a mirror card silver shape put that at the bottom of the card to represent ice then trimmed it off with scissors. To point the bear downwards I put double sided tape under his skate.























4 comments:

Karren said...

I love this bear and his colourful scarf! Wonderful card. By the way, there's a way around not getting comments instead of having to put a comment on each of your posts. (I got this from Darnell's blog and have just copied and posted: Go to your dashboard.
Click on Settings.
Click on Email.
Delete your email address and click on "Save Settings" in upper right.
Re-enter your email address and click "Save Settings" again.
You will then receive an email in your inbox from Blogger confirming that you want to subscribe. Click on the underlined word "Subscribe.")

Dandi93 said...

Cute cards Aileen, this is one of my favorite MFT stamps... The polar bear is adorable.

Jean said...

Oh what a cute paitr of CAS cards, loving the cool polar bear.
Thanks for joing us over at Penny's.
Jean

Linda Mc Enery said...

That bear is so darn cute, and I love his colourful scarf!! Great design! Your clouds are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
Linda