Translate

Saturday, 24 October 2015

Make a Wish



This is another instance where I have been able to use a piece of paper from one of my stock pile of 
6 x 6 pattern paper pads. Isn't it perfect for the bak ground and it makes the card so easy. I did blend a wee bit of distress ink, one of the darker blues around the upper edges and it looks quite good IRL. I not know why it looks more patchy and like I blobbed it on cause it really isn't.

Anyhooo this image is another Saturated Canary Digital. Isn't she a sweetie.


Did her hair in a few different browns. Pale green on the dress, just one colour used. Then a bit of mauve for the stockings again one colour and a darker green for the eyes and purple for the lips.

After I was finished colouring I used clear stickles to add to the spots on her dress to add sparkle and 3D look.


Used the Make a Wish sentiment die and just did some surgery on the 'a' as it looks so strange in its original form. When I first got it and cut the words out I spend quite a while looking at the 'a' trying to work out what it was as it looked more like a 'w'.

Anyway to finish the card off I added to silver stars, one solid star and the cut out one on top with some dimensional tape.


Very pleased with the end result.

Would like to enter this in




Thank you for coming to visit and I hope I see you again soon.





4 comments:

  1. I could use some paper from my stockpile for 'years' and still have some left lol. My problem is if I use it then I won't have it anymore.... go figure. ps Isn't she a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a dream card! I am visiting your blog from Ruth's blog :) I'm so happy that I did. Gorgeous, gorgeous! I just adore the stickles on her dress and I think your surgery on the "a" turned out great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at A Bit More Time to Craft. Congratulations on being a winner.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you enjoyed your visit and please share your thoughts as long as they are positive.