Translate

Thursday 15 October 2015

Copic Online Card Classes - Day Two




The online Copic colouring Class is progressing well. This week it was birds and butterflies and some strange colour combinations.

I realised that as I finished the butterflies I hadn't really challenged myself to use different colours so stamped some from Hero Art stamp and coloured a couple more. If you want the colour combos just click on the image so you can read my scribble.



I ended up cutting out two of the butterflies I had stamped and will make a card, latttter or sooner with them. Love the colour combos. Sorry my big fat shadow is right across the photo, too hot to take any more.

Okay this can go into the

And if you would like to see how Ruth is going with her Copics ( she made a beautiful card with one of her butterflies) then off you go to here.
Don't forget to say hi while your there.

Thanks for coming to visit and I hope you come again soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such pretty colour combinations! the birds and butterflies make an interesting swatch book!

Ruth said...

Yay! These are absolutely fabulous! I love the butterflies and would love to see a card by you with these - the orange and yellow one is fantastic. Am loving doing the course with you - roll on next week! Xx

Barb Ghig said...

You're doing really well with this class...your images are colored beautifully!